Monday, January 3, 2011

I heart faces - Best face photo of 2010

This week's contest over at i heart faces is to share our best face photo of 2010.  This is my first time submitting a photograph and I am super excited that I had the courage!  I had a really difficult time deciding between a few amazing photos but decided on this one:



This is my friend Sarah.  I love love love her style and the contrast of color in this image.   

In this photo I see confident, bold and risky.  For 2011 my goal is to become confident in my abilities and take a risk starting with my photography business venture!


iheartfaces.com

4 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

She's got a great expression and the pink is really eye-catching! Great face shot!

Vidhu said...

Great colors ... Love it

Mandy H. said...

Pink Is Pimp!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

The colors caught my eye - love it!!